Tuesday, May 04, 2010

gusto ko ng matalinong gf at anak

Yes! MY VOTE IS NOW FOR SALE! 

I particularly sell my vote to mayorial, vice-mayorial, councilor, board member, and party list candidates. I sell because i do not know who to vote. 

I am not selling my vote to running governors, vice governors and congressman though because they do not have rivals. I am forced to (or not) vote them. They are political dynasties in davao oriental. Their names are deeply rooted among my kababayans. Arent my kababayans tired or just passive or plain ignorant? Our province has been in an age-long underdevelopment. Concrete roads are still unfinished since I was born. Davao Oriental has many rich and diverse tourist destinations, far better than Cebu and Bohol, yet our province is rarely visited. 

The unrivaled governor is somehow, I heard, a good one. Thus, my vote would not be wasted on her, but I am still skeptical. 

My vote is really for sale for mayors, vice mayors, councilors, board members and party lists because I do not know them. Ya, blame it on my 15-year absence in Mati City. Political dynasty also ruled the top two posts. They are, however, the new generation of the dynasty. Their fathers already died…along with their legacy. Yes! Their fathers made Mati a first-class municipality in the 70s, but my town underwent a snail-pace development or better yet, a gradual decay. Many towns have already overtaken us. Tagum City, for one, passed us. Tagum City is poorer with resources compared to Mati. They do not have quality water and they do not have our beaches. Yet, they are better than us. 

Yes! I am also selling my vote to Gibo, Mar Roxas, Alex Lacson, Dr. Bautista, Yasmin Lao, Pia Cayetano, Miriam Defensor Santiago, Risa Hontiveros, Enrile, Vicente Sotto, Manuel Valdeheusa. Among them, i really like Manuel Valdeheusa to buy me. He advocates barangay governance. This is where accountable governance should all start.

I am still contemplating if id sell my vote to Bongbong Marcos, Kata Inocencio, Ariel Querubin, Gilbert Remulla, Querubin, Danny Lim, Neric Acosta. 

I am definitely not selling my vote to "incompetent" kins of former senators, celebrities and dirty reelectionists! 

Yes! i am selling my vote FOR FREE especially those i named. They all will be discounted with guaranteed loyalty if they provide better service. 

So, BILI NA! :)

Posted via web from pyk's posterous

No comments: