Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jumper


Pounding my fist, i repeatedly begged to Greta, "i wanted to be a jumper! i wanted to be a jumper! i wanted to be a jumper!"

I wanted to be a jumper. This is finally what i wanted to be. Nothing else, not even Greta. I wanted to freely travel. Jumped from one place to another without jetlags and bus stops. I wanted to travel to Eastern Europe, Norway, Pacific islands, Rome and all unimaginable tos. I wanted to live beyond boundaries and see all the arts, music and beauty of the world.

I wanted to be a jumper and i really yearned it. But id still live an ordinary life. Id still work, walk and live in a small house. I wont rob. Id first find work anywhere until im flatly impoverished, then id steal. When id rob, id lavishly rob for the poor.

Id take Greta around though. Id surprise her everyday before we both report to work. Id daily collect her things from all countries. Id share, literally, all the good things that the world could offer.

Believe me, you too would incredibly ask to be a jumper when you watch this movie. You too would foolishly say, "i found my superhero and i wanted to be a jumper and not anything else."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me too! *sob* i may only have P1 in my pocket but i can go wherever i want! to hell with high oil price.