Saturday, February 02, 2008

TANGINA!It is Saturday


(TANGINA!) I really really REALLY thought today is Friday! I do! Not even a dint of notice. In fact, i am still unshaken of my time warp even at blog-time because i clearly remembered wearing 5 clothes this week. And today is my fifth.

So, i hurried to work without my office keys. Eventually, i ended up sitting in our office hallway because my officemates were not "yet" in the office. It did not worry me though until pass 9. I started rationalizing the days without checking my mobile calendar (i was repititively editing my review blog on Children of Men with my phone). After a brief reflection, i was still convinced it is Friday! But something is shaking me it is not. So, i exited my blog and checked the real date.

TANGINA! I exclaimed with great restrain of a loud disgust. It is Saturday, not Friday! All the cuss words then rushed in with anxious haste.

@*#€?>¥±×≠℉♀ㄆ

It is Saturday! Not Friday! The thought was a paranoia. I could not believe i was time-warped. Then, like any movies with twists, recollections of clues randomly flashed in to shake my hysteria. Kaya pala wala masyadong tao.kaya pala wala masyadong pasahero. Kaya pala konti lang nagtatrabaho. Kaya pala hindi pumasok si Greta. Kaya pala wala ang mga officemates k. Kaya pala!!

So, i walked out from the hallway and worked on things i scheduled for completion on Friday, which is today but in real time not today. It is Saturday, right? :-D

No comments: