Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Jumper

If she could leave, then I could. This was David (Christian Haydensen the Jumper) talking when he first discovered he could teleport.

Pride! This is Jaybee, an old friend, when I shared my pains and plan B with her.

Hongkong – this is us, on a quick weekend escape. no baggage and travel plan; just a cold wordless walk in the city. We are not even holding and elbow-close. I’m just on few steps away, enough to feel your restlessness.

Then we lean on a harbor fence. on few arms length, we remain still to savor the night flashes and the perplexity of independence.

Ok. the chilly sea breeze compels us to stay closer, but it is the wanting to hold each other even if the breeze is dry.

By Monday, we are commuter couples againseparate and working.

Surprise me. This is Mellie at the end of the Jumper movie. She was cold and waiting for David to take her to somewhere warmer. So, he did!

No comments: