Thursday, August 07, 2008

OMFG

O.My.Fucking.God.

God is soooo good despite of me, not being a regular churchgoer and even prayerful. being a devotee is too unimaginable and only on meals that I pray.

God has A-L-W-A-Y-S been good to me for 30 years. Swear!
  • from my so supportive parents to my 2 sisters who have always helped me away from being beaten by my disciplinarian mother every time i play past 8pm;
  • from good friends whom i have not been so regular with to my 9 independent professional years;
  • from material endowments to travel frenzies;
  • from daily breads to my wonderful girlfriend, Greta;
God has never left me and I never had a single day that he left me with only a peso in the pocket and dark moments that seem eternal! I even wondered once, Jesus must be my brother and I am the Third Messiah (just resisting to be one).

I was afraid too for not experiencing hardships. Ye, it is tough to be so blessed that I once prayed so hard to God to give me blues. But He never did.

Oh My Fucking God, thank you so much!

No comments: