Friday, October 31, 2008

Keys Me!

i just lost all my keys; im stuck in the office; left with nothing to do best, but surf the net. blogging was far appealing, then surfing bored me. so, here i am..blogging while waiting for my baggage-less trip to Davao at 4am. ye, i got no bags with me on the road back home because i lost all my keys.

irritating indeed, but i like to repeat that i lost all my keys. damn.

i like to try a midnight walk in Cotabato. but naaahhh, blogging starts to be more appealing than walking. midnight flirting could be a delight, but Greta could definitely be ranting here even if i didnt catch on the temptation.

i can honestly blog until 4am with only crickets, lizards, frogs and hum of the computer. of course, i am not sleepy anymore.

then i turned my head to check if all my keys are on the table. o well, i am not on a lucid dream. i realized i am indeed awake and i lost all my keys. huhuhuhu

i really like to blog until 4am, but i wont. id force myself to sleep. so goodnight, dear, and farewell to all my keys

No comments: