Monday, December 08, 2008

Muslim Elders Affirm Al Gore

Elders claimed that an estimated 30 meters of land extended from the existing shoreline to the coasts of Barangays Matuber and Tubuan, Datu Blah Sinsuat municipality back in 1950s.

If we have to approximately compute, the sea takes 0.6 meter (half of your arm or full step) of land every year. It could probably be or more than a meter when more ice melt due to excessive global carbon dioxide deposit in 1968. The rising sea did sweep the old school and houses in 2 barangays earlier in 1970s. When I reach 80 or earlier, there would probably be floating kiosks in Times Beach, Davao City.

Well, it scared me but not really (im probably dead then and Greta and I are housed in the upland state of Mintal). Even then, it did make me double my effort to help the environment. I hope you too could.

Unless you like floating kiosks and too absorbed with Pacquiao's victory over Dela Hoya, then just ignore this post and have your kids float in the future.

Plant trees please and trim your carbons now!

No comments: