Friday, May 22, 2009

Me, My Ruthless Mind and Weak Heart

YE!! I AM HOLDEN CAULFIELD, I AM GOING TO BE LIKE MARK CHAPMAN WHO KILLED JOHN LENNON.

i killed everyone in my thoughts. i mistrusted everyone even my love ones. i doubted everybody. i am happy for losers and people who fail [schadenfreude!] and really really sad for who succeed. i am more than a masochist. masochists are chickens. they really are funny to me.

i am holden caulfield and i stalked people. i am good at this. so, you should be scared! i am pervert. i wanted to peep on my girl roommates. i i wish to f**k, even my girl-friends. now, you should really be scared. i curse a lot too.

oh i plan to hit someone...i mean two people or better yet four or them! id scare the hell out of them. i dont care if theyd revenge. i am dead anyway.

i am ruthless. i am holden. i trick people because i love mind games. i lie a lot! i am a big pathological liar. lying never gets off me. and this is ALL TRUE!

i am ruthless....i am caulfield.....


.....i lie.


because my heart is too weak to be the real holden caulfield. so call me pyk and i love people.


No comments: