Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thieves and Liars

last monday i sent one thief to the police station. i caught him walked to our apartment compound with ease. though he never stole anything, i locked him up and talked.

he is 12 years old, as he slyly told me. i asked him but he ended up lying. he said he lives in Piapi then later told me he lives in Agdao. and the worst part is, a boardmate of mine told him to pick the garbage. i called my boardmate and said she never instructed any kid to pick the garbage

O SHET, ANOTHER LIAR! Couldn't i live without liars and hypocrits around? well, i could be merciful to thieves because they can stop stealing. but liars (and hypocrits)? they forever be lying and be hypocrits. i do not have mercy on them. i leave my mercy to my ghetto boys and to God.

though our law prohibits imprisoning minors, i still took the boy to the barangay then to the police station for them to verify all the information that the boy told me.

i still felt pity on the kid, but what can i do. he needs to be rescued.

No comments: