Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flake and

God has always been good to me. ewan ko nga ba bakit? that is why i often claim myself to be his most loved son. He never left me unhappy. He did sometime, but not too long. 

ewan ko nga ba bakit? di na man ako mabait na anak. di rin ako mapagdasal. di rin ako masyadong nakikinig tuwing magsisimba ako. 

honestly, problems are rare and happiness is not new to me. and this month, most especially, and back were my greatest life-turning points. my family, my new job, new friends...then, Ney, my flake, are God's great gifts.

except for my family, everything else were surprise gifts. each gift is special on their own, but Ney is extra special. she is like a snowflake, too impossible to fall in a tropics. she is my universe, now. i dont know God's plan, but, hopefully, she will forever be. 

Posted via email from pyk's posterous

No comments: