Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Am Bald and I Am not Rain


I am bald.

And i just had my head mowed 5 days ago, not because of my fancy alibi to my colleagues that the barber failed tracing Brad Pitt's hair but because i deliberately chose to. well, i am one of those rare happy ballheads in a populous men of bald-worriers. Toying with images of Bembol Roco, Mr. Clean and Will (a guilty choice in the latest PBB), i instantly found my new cut for the year of the rat :-D

Bald wasnt mere bland style, comb-free and shampoo economy though, it was (i swear) for a "good" cause-shaving my dandruff off. Dandruff shampoos just didnt solve it. My flat thought is: they are even probable fertilizers for dandruff and Rain isnt appealing enough to convince me to use Clear shampoo. Who is Rain, anyway? And who would not know he is a Korean sensation?

Hahay...Korean invasion, indeed. They stormed us with koreanovelas, chic dressing, tailored hair and a peace sign hand layered over a tilted head photo pose.

Most testified that Koreans are rude and not trustworthy. In effect, dislikeness towards them looms. Funny but we found ourselves tilting already during pictorials.

Koreans are creepingly at large but Rain cant prevent me from shaving my head.

I am (proud) bald and I am not Rain.

No comments: