Wednesday, January 16, 2008

S.R.I., world peace and secrets


The world is becoming least safe even a cork opener is now classified SRI-security risk item. Sharp things along with shampoo, perfume and other liquid and gel solutions are kept in this red box or popularly "the box" among airline crew.

Though the airline policy on likely bomb ingredients was not a shocker, the box was equally appealing to a seat cavan or lolo's baul. It would be good for keepings of another but personal SRIs or secretly reserved items.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.