Monday, June 30, 2008

Everyday is Exactly the Same

I believe I can see the future coz I repeat the same routine. I think I used to have a purpose, then again, that might been a dream. I think I used to have a voice, now I never make a sound. I just do what I've been told. I really don't want end to come around.

Everyday is exactly the same.


Maybe I am Trent Reznor, then again, it might (also) been a dream. This song really struck me again after watching Wanted that I played it and it played in me repeatedly. It struck me again of what life could really be. Could Trent be true in his piece in Right Where It Belong: What if all the world you think/used to know is an elaborate dream? He could be! But as for Greta, stop rationalizing life; change and do things if it will be good for you. Simple philosophy, right? Indeed! So, call me Trent then on :)

No comments: