Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sarah Geronimo and My Soft Spot

I just bribed Greta to buy her one HerBench top in exchange of a....Sarah Geronimo's poster (as shown).

I did! Honestly! But Greta did not buy in my bribe. She just could not take to ask a poster because she is not a fan of Sarah Geronimo.

Ye! I am fan of the popstar, but not fanatic. I just admired her climb to fame with less damage on her reputation. And damn! she just surprisingly turned beautiful. Belo beneficiary, must be. But anyway, she is a clean popstar.

I still have not watched her movie, A Very Special Love. It was a hit (daw) and really funny. None has yet commented bad on it. So, it must be.

I have failed to convince my girlfriend, Dax and other friends, as well. So, anyone who have not watch it or wants to watch it again, I will treat you to accompany me. hehehe

If you are another male, hiding its soft spot on popstars like Sarah Geronimo or Gossip Girl, we can pretend to be in the wrong cinema and exclaim, Tangina, pre, akala ko Star Wars 'tong binili natin na ticket!!

That definitely would save our arses.

So,who's watching A Very Special Love with me? it would be cool, man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saw the movie pyk...it has a nice touch of everything to make your day..hmmmm....bright? :D hehe
bitaw bai, watch the movie...it worth the time you spend inside the cinema...di mo na kailangan mag alibi ng star wars o kahit wall e