Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Don't Need Nurses

Really, I don't need nurses, not even doctors!
Who are they, anyways?
Besides, I don't need health services?


because...


Dr. Crisostomo Serrano just declared me PHYSICALLY FIT after a complete medical check-up! yehey!!!!!!!!!!

My heart is...(note this!)..."remarkable". Both lungs are clear, despite of my petty smoking. Though I don't know what the following medical jargon meant, they basically tell you my chest and blood are clean:

normal pulmonary vascularity;
sharp lateral costophrenic sinuses;
hili are not enlarged;
normal visualized skeletal structures; and
normal hemoglobin, hematocrit, erythrocytes, leucocytes, thrombocytes, MCV, MCH, MCHC

My
erythrocytes (mine is 4.36 L, normal is 4.5-5.0) and MCH (32.20, norm is 27.0-31.2) are not within the normal values. But my O-blood, which Greta discriminates to be a "kargador's blood", is medically clean. I don't have the potentials of acquiring leukemia and other blood-related diseases like Greta had (dengue, ewwww!).

What struck me awhile was reading the final chest x-ray result: CHEST=NEGATIVE.
As Boski of Cebu-version Apocalypto quoted, "What the F?" Wala akong chest?. I silently quipped. hehehe

My urine is clear from albumin, sugar and pus. Meaning, I don't have diabetes and sexually-transmitted diseases (STD). Not even urinary tract disease (UTI), which I had suffered during my kid days.

And take this! NO INTESTINAL PARASITES were seen in my ta-e (stool para sosyal) analysis. My long doubt of having bulate in my stomach, which could influence my underweight state, was finally answered.

So, WHO SAYS UNDERWEIGHTS (i'm 45-47 kilos) ARE NOT HEALTHY? Think again because I am the antithesis of that old garb. I may eat shit, but I am no shit! hahahahaha

And really, I don't need nurses because I already have 3 wonderful daughter-nurses: Fran, Air and Mishi. Nak, ok kaayo ang papa ninyo. yaw kabalaka, di man pud daw sakit ang binayot, ingon ni doktor. Ang inahan ninyo ang bantayi og tarong kay masakiton kaayo na og badlongon




No comments: