Saturday, February 27, 2010

Untitled

I really thought i got tired traveling. Man is indeed nomadic, reminding me of Johnny walker-keep walking. What's more odd. I'm becoming to love David Archuleta. I replayed his songs en route to Bacolod city. Ewww popstars, but I'm eating my words...for David...for now...and for Jordan Spstks too (no air).

I wanted to sleep. Really. But first travel to a new destination is a no-no. I must watch the sea. Must see the ships, the boats, the fishermen, the sea...and the sea. There's not much really to enjoy between Toledo-San Carlos. And most passengers were asleep. It's just that it is my first to cruise this route.

I looked to the sea through two ship's side doors. I itched to stand by one of the doors and have a wider look of the sea. I'm a lefty, so, I stood in the left door. I watched the sea then slept until the boat ride was bumpy and noisy.

I finally reached San Carlos, Negros Occidental :)

Posted via email from pyk's posterous

No comments: