Friday, February 12, 2010

I Only Saw One Red Shirt

Travel is a lonely (solitude) luxury. Either you are spurred with boring airport songs or bland waiting.

It is the most quiet pause in a moving pace that gives you abundant reflections. From the wildest to the flattest thoughts.

Well, my moment-this moment-must already be my dead-end in travel. I am surprisingly tired of travelling. Cebu must be my last, but Bohol, Dumaguete, Bacolod, Leyte, and Palawan are just too tempting to complete.

Am I just situated in a hollow solitude or Cebu is just too conservative for wilder adventure? Either way, I am definitely not making sense now and cluttered. My boss has always pointed my unfocusness, but I am convinced, it is still somehow essential.

I am flying back to Davao for Valentine (Chinese New Year and hopefully Kidapawan Ultimate). My cougar date-to-be here in Cebu must be exciting, but north of Davao City is more fulfilling.

Now, I am hyped. Just the thought of it. I am going off now. I am checking in ahead of the sleepyheads here in thus lonely airport. The boring airport song is still playing, but I am already set for the red day.

Happy Valentine's Day, dear :) love is still the greatest despite seeing one red shirt only.

Posted via email from pyk's posterous

No comments: